Through the 11 weeks of Breaking Free, Beth Moore looks at the Book of Isaiah through the lives of the kings who ruled during the prophet's ministry. These kings exemplify many of the obstacles to freedom with which we must deal. Using Scripture to help identify spiritual strongholds in your life, no matter how big or small, Beth explains that anything that hinders us from the benefits of knowing God is bondage. God intends for you to know and believe Him, glorify Him, experience His peace, and enjoy His presence.
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Our Women's Ministry team is so excited to invite you to join us this year in Salina at the Webster Conference Center for the Wonderful Weekend for Women Conference hosted by the KNCSB!
This year's theme is "Beautiful Mess." Aren't we all really just a "beautiful mess?" Join as we hear the powerful testimony of Janelle Irwin and how she and her husband came to create the Hang Tough Foundation from their own struggles with their son Grayson. We'll also be blessed by the amazing talent of Ellie Holcomb leading us in worship.
Monday, July 18, 2016
- Ever wonder what it would be like to finish an actual painting but not sure where to start?
- Looking for something different for you and a friend (or two) to do together?
- New to the church and wanting to meet some other ladies from PBC?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions or you're simply wanting something fun to do, then YOU'RE INVITED!!! Our LAST Summer Social will be held at Paint the Towne's East Wichita location.
Thursday, June 23, 2016
- Need a quick and healthy meal idea for on the go this summer?
- Looking for some refreshing beverage ideas to keep cool?
- Wanting to dive into summer reading while at the pool or beach without the windy hassle?
Let us help you Save your Sanity this Summer!
Saturday, May 28, 2016
You're Invited to Our First Summer Social!
We're excited to announce the first of several fellowships this summer. We want to be intentional on staying connected through the summer months, getting to know one another and making some special memories together. Stay tuned for more exciting activities to come!